Portal 18 is an online platform for Kundalini Yoga & Meditation and the latest in holistic wellness.
Kundalini practice offers a unique set of exercises that generate and organize energy and deliver you into a greater state of awareness. These exercises, called Kriyas, include meditation, chanting, breathing, and specific yoga poses. The classes work on strengthening your nervous system, balancing your glandular system, purifying the body, and calming the mind. Also within the practice are built-in moments of stillness where we sit quietly and awaken to our Self.
Each month your Portal 18 Online membership gets you:
- 12 new streaming videos of Kundalini Yoga & Meditation classes (and access to all the previous months content)
- access to a curated astrology report with astro-weather predictions, tips, and some good news for the weeks ahead
- one monthly meditation challenge that builds caliber, clarity, and resiliency
- one video or audio interview with a health & wellness expert on seasonal matters and/or special topics by request
- one seasonal “Coven Call” where you can join on a group Skype Call to get your questions answered via “What Would Yogi Bhajan Do?” yogic technology. Also by being witnessed, seen, heard, and held accountable for our victories and growth in community so much magic will occur!
- access to Nicole via email for questions, concerns, etc.
+ much more love (& occasional dance break videos)!
Still not sure? Check out a full class.
our values & mission
At Portal 18, we
- Encourage individuals to explore their happiest, healthiest, and most creative selves
- Offer integrated approaches to yoga and understanding the body
- Are committed to inclusivity and diversity
- Welcome all abilities and multiple ways of learning
- Affirm both science and spirituality
- Cultivate a community that models self-care in a safe and supportive environment
Nicole Smith Levay (Dharambir)
Nicole Smith Levay’s greatest gift is to share the transformative power of embodiment and connection to soul. She holds a MA in psychology with a focus in somatic therapy and is known as a “generous and compassionate teacher with a grounded and empathic presence.” Nicole has been blessed to receive over 700 hours of training in Kundalini and Hatha Yoga in NYC, NM, and LA, and has been dedicated to teaching the healing arts since 2009. Her spiritual name is Dharambir, meaning Lioness of God who walks fearlessly and righteously on the path of dharma.
All Portal 18 classes are taught by Nicole.